|The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund provides educational services that promote and protect grass-based farms and artisan food production. These may include:
1. The creation or adoption of business models for members that will enable them to operate legally without being subject to government regulation.
2. An informational helpline, (703) 208-FARM (3276), for members to have any legal or business questions answered. (Please have your membership number ready when you call.)
3. Provision of an electronic newsletter and/or information updates notifying members of any legal or other developments in the U.S. that could affect the operation of Fund members.
4. Development of a legal clearinghouse as a central repository of scientific research, case law precedent, and relevant statutory and administrative laws that will better enable lawyers to effectively represent members.
5. The creation or adoption of buyers cooperative models for consumers interested in buying direct from qualifying farms and artisan food operations.
Click here to Become a Member or simply